Spray In Bed Liner Repairs
Recondition And Repair Any Professionally Installed Urethane Or Polyurea Liner!
Repair or recoat any professionally sprayed-in bed liner with Speedliner® and reinforce your truck bed’s durability to withstand nearly twice the wear and tear of other bed liners.
- Recoat or repair any professionally sprayed-in polyurethane or polyurea bed liner
- Fix cosmetic issues like peeling or blisters, and change colors for better resale and a fresh look
- Give customers peace of mind with the strongest coating material in the industry.
- Improve the bottom line. Speedliner® enables dealers to use a small amount to recoat or repair a high-quality liner, improve appearance and performance.
Small repairs may benefit most with a patch, if the integrity of the liner is not compromised and the application is accurately mixed. Tip: Beware of over-pigmenting as this can diminish durability.(See guide)
Larger repairs benefit from a recoat applied by a certified dealer to ensure improved appearance, performance and durability. If properly prepared and mixed, the Speedliner® repair can last the lifespan of the liner beneath it. (See guide)
Dealer Exclusive – Make more money today!
Speedliner® is a dealer exclusive product to ensure product durability with accurate preparation, mixture and application.
The Bed Liner Repair Process
- Prep: Rough up the surface to facilitate better bonding
- Clean: Apply solvent to clean the liner area of debris and ensure complete dryness
- Prime: Prime the surface with Primer450
- Spray: Apply Speedliner® coating materials
- Cure: 1-2 days and the liner is as good as new!